October 20th – October 23rd 2018
32 hours of exciting Continuing Education with
Nationally recognized speakers at this Iowa Society of Enrolled Agents event
Register for ALL 4 DAYS or PICK & CHOOSE which days you want!!
Take advantage of ALL 4 days for as low as $600!!
(That’s only $18.75 per CPE hour)
10.20.18 Saturday: Kathy Morgan, EA, NTPI Fellow®, Ustcp
- Due Diligence: It’s not just for EITC anymore
- Identity Theft and the Tax Professional
- Life of an Asset
- Working from Home, This will be a Snap, Right?
10.21.18 Sunday: John Sheeley, EA, NTPI Fellow®
- 20th Century Family Tax Returns-
- Air BnB, Crowndfunding, Cryptocurrency, Marijuana for the Passive Investor and a special Uber audit in detail
10.22.18 Monday: John Sheeley, EA NTPI Fellow® AND Marc Dombrowski, EA NTPI Fellow®
Join us for the FIRST LIVE “John and Marc” show. You’ve seen them on Webinars and Facebook, now see them in person.
The dynamic duo will present everything you want to know about TCJA
10.23.18 Tuesday: Marc Dombrowski, EA NTPI Fellow®
- Injured Spouse vs Innocent Spouse
- Penalty Abatement Techniques
- IRS Correspondence- Action and Reaction
- Ethics- Who Knew?
Held at Drury Inn & Suites
5505 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266
Special rates apply.
Use group number 2323418 or click above
FREE QUIKSTART ® Breakfast – Belgian Waffles, Scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more
FREE KICKBACK® 5:30 – 7:00 PM every evening – kick back, relax and enjoy a rotating menu of free hot food and cold beverages (This includes Alcohol, if you are so inclined)
FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access
FREE soda and popcorn from 3:00 – 10:0 PM every night in lobby